* You must live within one hour of Gladstone Oregon
* Any other dog currently living in your home must be spayed/neutered
* Puppy classes and lots of socializing
* Pet insurance must be kept on the dog while active in the breeding program
* You must be able to drive
A puppy or dog that is a wonderful example of the Australian Labradoodle breed to love and snuggle......for free! Once the puppy/dog has finished their breeding career with us they will be spayed/neutered and ownership will be transferred to you.
For additional information please fill out the puppy application and indicate your desire to be come a guardian home.
If you are looking to add a furry family member to your home while being part of Beaver State Labradoodles this is the opportunity for you. Guardian homes are a big part of our program, they allow us to have great girls and boys in our program while being in a loving family.....it's the best of both worlds! We pay for all breeding related expenses and when the dog is ready to have her puppies she returns to our home to whelp and raise her puppies.
Currently looking for a guardian homes for up coming litters. Guardian homes are an important part of our program.